Saturday, January 9, 2010

Green Tea Coke, Leaf Pepsi

Why not? Coke comes in various flavors, or versions if you want to call it that. We have the regular Coke, then we have Coke Light, and then there is Coke Zero. I personally prefer the regular (REAL) Coke, but hey, each to his own, right?

Katsuya Sato, the spokesman for Coca-Cola Japan Co., said this “new” Coke is going to have some tea antioxidants called catechins. Adding the catechins to the soda will not only give it the benefits that antioxidants normally give, but also provide a tea-like aftertaste.

Pepsi will fire back with their own odd-yet-superb combination drink of their own, Pepsi Shiso, which incorporates Pepsi and a leaf called Shiso. All I know is that I need these two drinks in my belly, specially if its weird or new to me

No comments:

Post a Comment