Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Madel & Beki

Dearest Madel & Beki
          
January 7 is the day today, I know its special because its the date where you both bore in this world by your mothers. Both of you are very close to my heart even though we dont see often specially that we have our own horizons now.
          
To Madel, my distant cousin but it seems like your the closest one. Thank you because you've been part of my life, thank you for the thoughts that you shared long before when we were together as student leaders in school and thank you for letting me know that we're cousins! Now, you're taking another step closer to your dreams. Im so proud of you. And I cant wait to see you march after your Masters in Barcelona. We'll see each other soon.
         
To Beki, my successor, my friend, our mother. You are always tease as 'mother beki' because what you are showing to us is the character of what a mother is, minus the age. And also you've grown into someone that is willingly to take charge of future endeavors in our society.  You are not just a smart student, but also a great leader and a loving friend. As you enter womanhood, embrace the year with full of grace and wit but never forget the poise. From what you said in your facebook status, "saying goodbye to teenage years" is a remark that you are welcoming your year with balance of life. Take charge Bek, make yourself inspired to continue inspiring others. i love you dear.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY     MADEL & BEKI

No comments:

Post a Comment