Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I know that we are young and I know that you may love me. But I just can't be with you like this anymore. GAGA

If Gaga continues to overdo her music video in the next single, well then, I will be one of the many who will get bore to her music videos. Imagine an almost 10mins video with so much non-sense devouring the whole film. I love the Alejandro song, it's catchy and makes you dance the Tango but for the video..?! Like? How did Alejandro, Fernando, Roberto and toto to to etc ... became gay dancing soldiers? I don't understand. I love Gaga because of her creativity but the part when she played a Red Nun and swallowing the Rosary, it pissed me off and it made me changed my mind. It seems like her uniqueness suck into her throat and somewhat like a catalyst of demonic ingenuity. God Bless Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment