Sunday, January 16, 2011

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.


Lately, when my sister went back hometown on the first week of January, she was killing so much time of her vacation leave. From spending time with family, eating out with friends, and lastly downloading so much movies and tv series. She got the walking dead season 1, the black swan, the last airbender, easy a, etc etc etcetera. But I got hooked with this series she downloaded, Pretty Little Liars. Okey, I’m not really a big fan of US series because I hardly soak up with those too much gossiping, sex, lies, drugs, family, friends, bitches and so on. Well, aside from the Gossip Girl that made a huge hit around the world, I can say that GG was one of my favorites US tv series especially that ‘xoxo’ (But I only liked season 1 and the next seasons and the return season this year, I hardly paid attention of it na.) 

Alright, go back to PLL. She downloaded it because her friend from the US said that PLL received so much good reviews and teens now loved it. And yeah, because of this curiosity on how this show is really addicting (like GG s1), so I followed my sister’s advice, download the whole season! After 14 hours and 38 mins and 43 seconds, Pretty Little Liars season 1 is now on my drive D.

I watched the first 4 episodes today, January 16, 2011 Sunday, The feast of the Infant Jesus (Viva Senyor Santo Nino!) to kill time actually. And I must say, PLL got knocked me off my vintage wooden chair! It is really good. The show itself is very good! The cast, the story line, the thrill it gives, the friendship, the betrayal, secrets, and all. It’s ‘Pretty’ great! I can’t wait how they will discover the definite time when they will see that Alison is still haunting for them.
Oh PLL, you’re so good. Please make sure that your season 2 will be much greater!

Summary: The series based on Sara Shepard's popular teen novels focuses on four estranged best friends are reunited one year after the queen bee of the group, Alison, goes missing. When they begin to receive disturbing messages from someone named “A”, how far will they go to bury their secrets? ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars is a relationship drama filled with fun, mystery, intrigue, and secrets. Don’t miss even one episode of this exciting new series!

PS: one of the characters, Emily is half-Filipino. And she looked like Maria Theresa Licaros (Ms Universe Philippines 2007).


No comments:

Post a Comment